Sunday, January 6, 2013

Explanations

It's been a while would be an under statement.
A lot happened. Stuff I'm not willing to talk about and things that I will explain in general details.

A close family member was very ill and most of my focus went to them. This person always has been and always will be one of the most important people in my life.

I decided to try to work things out with another family member before realizing that she was not mature enough to handle an adult relationship with anybody. I still find this amazing as she is over a decade and a half older than me and still acts like a spoiled teen.

 I decided to cut out the dead weight in my life. All the people who discouraged me and put me down, those that insulted or belittled me, and anybody who brought me down and told me I couldn't do anything. This basically describes the person above, but there were some others that fell in there too.

I have also recently gone back to school. I won't say for what, but I do know that I'll make a difference and like it.

Like another blog that I follow I decided to start the new year fresh. Fresh goals. Fresh year. Fresh mind. Fresh body. Fresh life. Fresh blog post.

I probably won't be the most consistent blogger, but I would like to try. Next post will be the Daily Tarot Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment